Monday, February 14, 2005

Blog setting changes

You can now post your comments on each blog. Feel free to write about my blog and the old "Silverfoxes Resource Page".

I've also done a little bit of research on categorizing my blogs according to topics of my choosing but I can't seem to do it with blogger! Bummer! If you know how I can do this with blogger, please post a comment! I'm thinking of creating the following categories for this blog:

Silverfox Categories
  • [Personals] Online Personal Ads
  • [Sites] Interesting sites
  • [News] Prominent silverfoxes/Silverfoxes in the news
Technology and World Affairs
  • [Puters] Internet and IT gadgets
  • [Science] Science and technology
  • World affairs
Hacks - I did managed to include the "Links" sub-section on the right of the page but that was done manually i.e. very painful!

No comments: